Facility Use and Building Rental
Interested in renting or using our property for a specific function or event? Please contact the church office for more details.
- Please place all decorations to ensure no damages are made to wood, carpet or furnishings.
- If you are using fresh flowers and greenery, check with your florist to confirm they will use drip pans and clean the floor after the plants have been removed.
- If you have floral arrangements or greenery which you plan to leave at the church, please notify the church administrator–we appreciate getting another use from your beautiful flowers.
- Masking tape or gaffer’s tape are the only tapes that will not damage floors or fixtures. Duct tape, Scotch tape and nails are not permitted.
- Only dripless, smokeless candles are allowed. A plastic protective sheet must be put down under all candles you use.
- Schedule all vendor deliveries (ie: cake, flowers, etc.) to arrive when the wedding party is on the premises. We ask that you appoint someone in your wedding party to intercept all deliveries.
The custodial clean-up fee includes the following:
- Clean bathrooms
- Take out trash
- Return room(s) to weekend specifications
Their fee DOES NOT INCLUDE taking down decorations. It is your responsibility to take care of this. Any decorations put up for the wedding must be taken down/removed during the reserved time.
Celebration reserves the right to withhold security/cleaning deposits should requested condidtions not be met.
You will need to make your own arrangements for food. The church does not provide catering services, or people to help serving your guests. You may use the refrigerator and freezer to store food if space is available.
The renting party assumes responsibility for all damage resulting to church property from actions of the wedding party, family members and guests.
PLEASE NOTE: No one is authorized to use any equipment or rooms other than those included in the Wedding Agreement form. The following is a partial list of items that ARE NOT included with building use unless permission is granted and applicable fees for use (and operation by staff, if applicable) are paid before the event:
- The stages and soundboards in the Chapel and/or Allen Hall (no one is allowed on the stages or in the sound areas unless expressly included in this agreement)
- Audio-visual equipment, including microphones and speakers
- Musical instruments
- Furniture and supplies outside of the room(s) being used
- Allen Hall coffeemaker
- Dinnerware/paper goods
- Food, beverages, condiments